Bakhteev Yusef Dzhafyarovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Belyakova Vera Anatol'evna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of marketing, commerce and services, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The article discusses the issues relating to formation of competitiveness on the basis of the concept of strategic marketing. The work analyzes the foreign and authors’ approaches to the theory of strategic marketing. The authors show interconnection and distinctions between the strategic management and the strategic marketing. It is well-proven that, in conditions of turbulence, medium-term and long-term planning and forecasting are possible provided the developed marketing forecasting.
Materials and methods. The authors used general scientific methods of cognition: the dialectic method, the analysis and synthesis, the interconnection betweenscientific ideas, concepts and provisions, developed inRussian and foreign works on the theory of competition and competitiveness, strategic management and marketing.
Results. As a result of the analysis of different theoretical and practical materials it is well-proven that long-term perspective forecasting of factors of marketing environment is reduced to two fundamentals - to the demand related to the forecast of changes of consumer needs and also to the factors that influence the quantitative indexes of the demand, and to market offer of goods and services.
Conclusions. As a result of the forecast of development of marketing environment the authors determined the parameters and criteria of strategic competitiveness, i.e. what should an object correspond to in order to be competitive. Correspondigly, it is proved that management of the strategic competitiveness of Russian enterprises is based on the conception of strategic marketing.
1. Magdanov P. V. Iskusstvo upravleniya [Art of management]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 11–27.
2. Ansoff I. Strategicheskiy menedzhment. Klassicheskoe izdanie: per. s angl. [Strategic management. Classical edition: translation from English]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2009, 344 p.
3. Kaplan Robert S., Deyvid P. Norton Sbalansirovannaya sistema pokazateley. Ot strategii k deystviyu: per. s angl. [Balanced system of indicators. From strategy to action: translation from English]. Moscow: Olimp-Biznes, 2004, 320 p.
4. Porter M. Konkurentnaya strategiya: metodika analiza otrasley i konkurentov [Competitive strategy: sectors and competitors analysis method]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2005, 452 p.
5. Ringland Dzh. Stsenarnoe planirovanie dlya razrabotki biznes-strategii [Scenario planning for business strategy development]. Moscow: Vil'yams, 2008, 560 p.
6. Ansoff I. Strategicheskoe upravlenie [Strategic management]. Available at: http://sbiblio.com/biblio/archive/ansoff_stateg/00.aspx. (accessed 8 June 2011).
7. Mann I. Byudzhetirovanie i planirovanie v marketinge [Budgeting and planning in marketing]. Available at: http://www.iteam.ru. (accessed 25 June 2011).
8. Informatsionnyy byulleten'. Tema: «Legkovoe avtomobilestroenie» [Information bulletin. Topic: “Automobile industry”]. Available at: infoline.spb.ru. (accessed 12 October 2011).
9. Gavrilenko N. I. Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit]. 2005, no. 22. Available at: http://www.it2b.ru/blog/arhiv/223.html. (accessed 22 October 2011).
10. Kotler F. Marketing menedzhment. Ekspress-kurs: per. s angl. [Marketing management. Express course: translation from English]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2006, 464 p.
11. Lamben Zhan-Zhak. Strategicheskiy marketing. Evropeyskaya perspektiva [Strategic marketing. European perspective]. Saint Petersburg: Nauka, 1996, 589 p.
12. Krasul'nikov F. S. Strategicheskiy marketing vo vneshneekonomicheskoy deyatel'nosti rossiyskikh kompaniy: dis. kand. ekon. nauk [ Strategic marketing in external economic activity of Russian companies: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2002, 161 p.
13. Gavrilenko N. I. Vozrastanie roli strategicheskogo marketinga v upravlenii khozyaystvuyushchimi sub"ektami [Growing importance of strategic marketing in business entity management]. Available at: http://referent.mubint.ru/security/8/6728/1#h1. (accessed 27 October 2010).
14. Shmelev N. A., Vaganov A. S., Danchenok L. A. Strategicheskiy marketing [Strategic marketing]. Moscow: Mosk. finansovo-promyshl. akademiya, 2004, 77 p.
15. Pankrukhin A. P. Marketing: ucheb. dlya studentov, obuchayushchikhsya po spetsial'nosti 061500 «Marketing» [Marketing: textbook for students majoring in “Marketing” 061500].Moscow:Omega-L,2005,656p.
16. Golubkov E. P. Marketing dlya marketologov [Marketing for marketing experts]. Available at: http://referent.mubint.ru/security/8/5385/1. (accessed 8 June 2011).
17. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Strategicheskiy marketing: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Strategic marketing: textbook for universities]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 368 p.
18. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Upravlenie personalom [Human resource management]. 2000, no. 6. Available at: http://www.hrm.ru/ (accessed 30 November 2011).
19. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Standarty i kachestvo [Standards and quality]. Available at: http://ria-stk.ru/stq/adetail.php?ID=5518 (accessed 28 December 2011).
20. Bagiev G. L., Asaul A. N. Organizatsiya predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti: ucheb. posobie [Organization of entrepreneurial activity: tutorial]. Saint Petersburg: Izd-vo SPbGUEF, 2001, 231 p.